1. Cajun Heritage Festival: The 41st annual fair celebrates Lafourche’s Cajun heritage. Includes a decoy show, live auction, carving demos, duck-calling contests, Cajun food, vendors and raffles. Runs Friday through Sunday at the Larose Civic Center, 307 E. Fifth St. Information: cajunheritagefestival.com.
2. Bubba Dove Fishing Tournament: Friday through Sunday at Falgout Canal Marina, 1868 Dr. Beatrous Road, Theriot. Proceeds go to Gordon “Bubba” Dove Jr. Foundation, a nonprofit that funds education and coastal restoration programs. Tickets $30 at the Civic Stop, Songy’s Sporting Goods and Falgout Marina. Information: 223-5040.
3. Bud & Burgers Championship: Houma Sunrise Rotary Club hosts 4-10 p.m. Saturday at Southdown Plantation, 1208 Museum Drive, Houma. Local chefs, businesses and backyard amateurs compete. Information: 232-6022.
4. Terrebonne Games Expo: Board games, card games and retro video games will be available for play at the Houma Library, 151 Library Drive. Runs 2-5 p.m. June 4. Admission free. Information: Naomi Magola at 876-5861, ext. 114.
5. Children’s Water Safety benefit festival: Family fun day benefits the Children’s Water Day Safety nonprofit and features food, live music, activities for adults and children, raffle, an auction and a car show. Runs 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 4 at the Hercules Pavilion, off Calloway Road, Houma Airbase. Admission free. Car show entry is $20 in advance and $30 day of the show. Information: Joey Vining 860-6625, Jodie Vining 226-2665.